The Cadenza Red model is using a nude fine line stylus with a cylindrical aluminium cantilever. The stylus tip radius is r/R 8/40 µm. The coils are made from 6NX (99.9999 %) pure silver wire. An improved winding process on the armature allows a better channel balance.
The sound picture of Cadenza Red is more relaxed, homogeneous and moderately dynamic in the perspective compared to the Cadenza Blue and have great space and depth in the stereo image.
- Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec: 450 μV
- Channel balance: < 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: > 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: > 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3 dB: 20 Hz - 50 kHz
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz: -3
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *): 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 12 μm/mN
- Stylus type: Nude Fine Line on Alu cantilever
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/40
- Tracking force range: 2.2-2.7 g (22-27 mN).
- Tracking force recommended: 2.5 g (25 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20º
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 5 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance: 50-500 Ohm
- Cartridge body material: Stainless steel Aluminium
- Cartridge color: Red/Black
- Cartridge weight: 10.7 g
- *) Typical value