Wholesale Order Policy
How to apply for a wholesale account with ACOUSTIC SOUNDS, INC.
• The ACOUSTIC SOUNDS, INC. Wholesale team will review your application and inform you if your account has been approved. If additional information is required, a wholesale team member will be in contact.
o IMPORTANT: Applicants must submit their Business Registration form/ Sales Tax ID form* (or proof of business) prior to the wholesale account activation. The registered business must be in relation to the Audio Industry. To submit this information, an automatic confirmation email will be sent after the online application has been submitted. Please reply to this email with the requested form(s).
* State sales and use tax exemption form – Also known as Business registration form, Sales tax exemption form, Register number, Register License, or Business Registration License. This is a document that is normally received directly from your government at the time your business is created.
Order minimum policies are non-negotiable
1. Your initial order must be over $1,000.00 USD and the majority of items ordered must be in quantities of 2 or more. Equipment and retail items do not qualify toward these minimums*.
2. All subsequent orders (reorders) must total a minimum of $750.00 USD and the majority of items must be in quantities of 2 or more. Equipment and retail items do not qualify toward these minimums*.
* Orders that do not meet these minimums will not be eligible for wholesale pricing.
How to order with ACOUSTIC SOUNDS, INC.
1. To expedite orders, we recommend all orders be placed through our website, http://store.acousticsounds.com/. This also provides you with the ability to track the progress of your orders via the website. You must be logged in to our website with your registered email address and password in order to view wholesale pricing and place your order(s).
3. Orders placed via phone, email, or fax must be manually entered into our software, therefore this method is not advised. A 2% handling charge with a minimum charge of $10.00 for this service will be assessed. Placing orders via this manner, our product numbers are required. This will help ensure the correct products are shipped.
4. Wholesale pricing is unavailable on some titles, supplies and equipment. Those items not available for a wholesale discount will show at retail prices on the website order.
5. Orders must be for “in stock” items only. Any Pre or Back orders will be placed on a separate “Backorder List” per request. As items on your list become in stock, we will then add them to your most current order. If you need an updated or an additional copy of your list at any time, please request one from one of our Acoustic Sounds team members: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Once the order has been assembled and payment has been requested, modifications to orders will not be accepted.
7. Wholesale accounts and orders do not qualify towards additional discounts such as percentage promotions, free shipping promotions, etc. To take part in such promotions, items will have to be purchased at retail cost.
8. Acoustic Sounds, Inc. processes orders and emails in a first come, first served basis. Turnaround times on wholesale orders are not guaranteed although we do our best to accommodate special requests. Once an order has been processed, an email notification will be sent.
• Shipping Information
1. Acoustic Sounds, Inc. recommends using FedEx for all shipments. USPS shipping is not recommended for wholesale.
2. If additions are made after an order is placed, the additions may be shipped with the order, but in a separate box. This may increase the cost of shipping slightly.
3. Acoustic Sounds, Inc. does not guarantee shipment turnaround times for wholesale orders. If an order is needed urgently, we recommend selecting an expedited shipping method when submitting an order online.
4. All shipment costs are estimated based on each order. Acoustic Sounds, Inc. charges the exact amount quoted by the courier chosen for the shipment. Flat shipping costs and promotions do not apply to wholesale orders. *shipping costs may vary*
5. All orders are shipped with your original invoice at full value, accompanying the shipment.
6. All wholesale accounts are responsible for freight costs. If a customer chooses to use their own freight company, they are required to prepare all paperwork and handle contacting their shipper. If a customer chooses to use their own carrier account number, they are responsible for all associated costs. We do NOT accept responsibility for delinquent carrier accounts, any charge backs will result in prepayment only. Absolutely no exceptions!
7. The default shipping option is with no signature required, but is available upon request.
• Return Authorizations
For customers located in the United States, all defective product(s) must be returned to Acoustic Sounds, Inc. within 1 year of the original delivery date, and within 1 month of receiving the return authorization. Upon receiving the defective product, it will be inspected. If found that the product is truly defective, in house credit will be issued. Upon request, this credit can be applied to future order(s); this cannot be seen online and will be manually applied to the order(s).
Defective products are returned to Acoustic Sounds, Inc. at the customer’s expense. The following information must accompany your return:
These requests are necessary for processing returns. Credit will be issued for all defective products.
Acoustic Sounds, Inc. does not accept overstock returns. There are no exceptions to this policy.
In case of product(s) damaged in transit, please inform the wholesale department immediately upon the date of delivery. Please report no later than 72 hours after receiving the damaged product(s).
The following information must accompany your damage report:
These requests are necessary for a claim to be submitted with the courier the order shipped with. If all supporting documentation of the damage is not provided the claim may be denied.
Keep all damaged product(s), including the box and packaging together. Do not throw away the box or packaging the damage product(s) shipped in. The courier may require a physical inspection and requires all of the goods and shipping materials to be present.
Once the claim is settled you will be contacted by a wholesale representative for further action.
In case of missing items or other order discrepancies, please inform the wholesale department immediately upon delivery. Please report no later than 72 hours after receiving the product(s).
The following information must accompany your report:
Once an investigation has settled, you will be contacted by a wholesale representative for further action.
Non-delivered products are eligible for credit only. In house credit will be issued. Upon request, this credit can be applied to future order(s); this cannot be seen online and will be manually applied to the order(s).
• Payment Information
1. Orders will be held a maximum of 14 days after payment request has been sent to your company. If payment is not received by that date, the order will be canceled and a restocking fee may be assessed.
2. Our preferred method of payment is:
3. Other payment options available are: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Bank Transfer.
• Contact Information:
Amos Vega/ Wholesale Manager
Sara Nitsch/ Wholesale Representative
Order by Phone Toll Free 1-888-926-2564
Phone Outside USA 785-825-8609