Save $24.97 off of the combined retail price with this package!
The Most Talked About Record Washer in the Industry is now even better. Introducing the Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII, now featuring the following improvements:
1. New improved UV grade resin for a more rigid and fade resistant washer basin.
2. Re-designed rollers for a smoother and quieter "ride".
3. New foam and brush material to improve the deep cleaning of your records.
4. Improved formula of the washer fluid to further enhance the cleaning process.
5. New graphics for the general aesthetics of the unit.
6. New improved Drying Cloths.
The Spin-Clean System Complete Kit comes with:
- Record Washer and Lid
- 4 ounce bottle of Record Cleaning Concentrate
- 32 ounce bottle of Record Cleaning Concentrate
- 2 pair of Washer Brushes MKII
- 1 pair of Washer Rollers MKII
- 7 washable Drying Cloths
- Instructions (in the lid)
The Spin Clean® Record Washer System has been one of the best value record washers since 1975. It is an extremely cost effective alternative, to all of the higher priced, automatic vacuum cleaner type machines. It uses a proprietary cleaning fluid that does not leave any build up or film on your records. It is also one of the few systems on the market that will clean albums, 45's and 78's. With the Spin-Clean system you mix the concentrated record cleaning solution with water in the yellow reservoir base (small tank), The record stands vertically in the tray (as pictured), resting on adjustable rollers, as you rotate the record manually it passes through a set of two brushes that simultaneously deep cleans it on both sides. After you wash your records, you dry them off with a lint free cotton cloth.
Over the Top Reviews in Stereophile and The Absolute Sound Magazine:
"...Meet my new best friend, Spin-Clean...Sublimely easy, there's nothing to plug in...Does it work? Does it ever." - Neil Gader, theabsolutesound.com and AVguide.com, January 29, 2010
"...it's cheap and it really, really works...I cleaned some dirty, fingerprint-encrusted records, and when I removed them from the vat, all dirt and fingerprints were gone...not everyone wants to spend hundreds of bucks on a vacuum machine, and the Spin Clean got the job done." - Michael Fremer, Stereophile, February 2010
"...To me, the most important part of the system is the Spin-Clean Washer fluid, which has already become my favorite solution for cleaning vinyl...The unit is bright yellow for a reason: it allows one to see the amount of crud that has been removed from the grooves, as the dirt will rest at the bottom of the Spin-Clean unit...The Spin-Clean system works exactly as advertised. There was no denying it...the Spin-Clean Record Washer system is the best $60 one can spend to care for their LPs and enrich their listening environment...an insane value. It gets my heartiest recommendation." - Nels Ferre, Enjoy the Music.com, January 2010
To read the complete review, visit: http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0110/spin_clean_record _cleaner.htm
15 Reasons Why You Should Buy A SPIN CLEAN Record Washing System
"Beyond Compare in Record Care"
- Spin Clean is the only record washing system on the market that is a “bath type” complete record cleaning system.
- Spin Clean is the ultimate in record care, easy to use. Just spin the record two or three times in the Spin Clean record washing system, remove and wipe dry with the special lint-free cloth. Presto, it's clean.
- Spin Clean leaves no residue on the record to build up and come off on your needle later.
- Spin Clean removes the static from your record as it is cleaned.
- Spin Clean removes fingerprints, grease, smoke, film and dirt from any size record: 45s, LPs & 78s.
- Spin Clean is the only record washing system that has a special washer fluid that encapsulates the dirt and keeps the dirt suspended in the system instead of re-depositing it back onto the record.
- Spin Clean record washing system comes with enough washer fluid to clean over 700 records (Spin Clean comes with enough washer fluid to fill the system 14 times. Each filling will clean up to 50 records just add 3 capfuls to water and go.)
- Spin Clean is the most economical way to clean any record, less than a penny a record.
- Spin Clean contains no alkalines, soap solutions or phosphates and is biodegradable.
- Spin Clean is safe to use, easy on your hands, and it works with hard or soft water and warm or cold water.
- Spin Clean does not leave any solutions on your record to evaporate and leave behind dirt deposits (you remove all the fluid when you dry the record).
- Spin Clean extends the life of your records by removing dirt, thus reducing needle wear and keeping your records “like new” improving their sound.
- Spin Clean was tested by a private laboratory and the results were remarkable. After Spin Clean had been used output sensitivity was substantially increased and channel separation was improved. Also, amplified record noise was reduced. (An STR 100 test record was used. Test report furnished on request).
- Spin Clean has dual velvet brushes that gently and effectively remove dirt particles. No other system cleans both sides of the record at the same time.
- Spin Clean uses no electric or other costly power source. For a few minutes of your time and very little money, Spin Clean will work for you. It's a sound investment to protect your investment in sound. No record collector can afford not to have the Spin Clean record washing system. It makes a perfect gift everytime.
(4.50 Stars) 6 person(s) rated this product.
Simple, very fast and no fuss. posted on 10/06/2014
Reviewer: Jeff C - Australia
|Used the Spin Clean a lot now & it is fast, simple & very easy to use. No problems with the rubber in the rollers but rollers did squeak, so I put a small amount of White Lithium Grease on the axles ensuring none of the grease gets in the tank liquid. Wash the cloths before first use as they become more absorbent.
Amazed the liquid does not flow onto the record label during rotation.
I layout 1 cloth flat on the bench & place the washed record on that & use 2nd cloth to pat dry and then wipe in circular motion. Flip the record, dry the 2nd side & stand the record horizontally on a small spice bottle to completely dry. Swap the bench cloth for a dry one as required. It is handy to have extra cloths when washing a batch of records.
When record is completely dry I pop it on an old turntable & clean with a carbon fibre brush until all visible debris is gone.
Rinse out the Spin Clean brushes with distilled water & allow to air dry.
Great Little machine posted on 03/19/2013
|I have an old Chet Atkins album that so dirty is was not playable. I cleaned it using the old Disc washer and half a bottle of D4. We were able to listen to the album, the quiet spaces weren't quiet, and there was noise in the back ground during the music playing.
After using the Spin Clean one time, I put the same album on, and noticed it was 90+ percent quieter in the silent spaces and the beginning. I will give that old album another run at the Spin Clean, it can only get better.
As for the music after using the spin clean, wow what a difference. Even more detail and better bass response.
Not to down grade my rating, I suppose the Spin Clean several steps above using the sink for ease of use and complete cleaning.
I recommend the Spin Clean to anyone buying used records on a budget. I will be buying my kids one pretty quick.
Thorens, AR L/S 8 Mk II, GT SE-40 amp, Home brew phono preamp, & Cornwalls.
a review and let people know what you think of this product OR
just rate it.