CIMJ 9070 SA
SHM Single Layer SACDs
A giant of modern jazz — saxophone legend John Coltrane was one of jazz's greatest ballad players and his lyrical gifts are in sharp relief here. They're transmitted through one of the most beautiful tones that jazz has ever produced! Coltrane inspired and influenced many younger musicians with his distinctive and often adventurous playing. This quartet, formed in 1961, included McCoy Tyner, Jimmy Garrison and Elvin Jones.
• 2-channel Single Layer SACD
• Two-channel SACD layer only, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This disc will ONLY work on a Super Audio Disc Player
|1. Say It (Over and over Again)|
|2. You Don't Know What Love Is|
|3. Too Young to Go Steady|
|4. All or Nothing at All|
|5. I Wish I Knew|
|6. What's New?|
|7. It's Easy to Remember|
|8. Nancy (With the Laughing Face)|