CVEJ 9071 SA
SHM Single Layer SACDs
Single-Layer Stereo Japanese Import SHM-SACD
Featuring inspired interpretations of some of the era's most popular songs, We Get Requests (1964) was pianist Oscar Peterson's final Verve effort. On this release Peterson is joined by bassist Ray Brown and drummer Ed Thigpen.
Oscar Peterson has an extensive discography of his trio and quartet recordings, as well as his recordings with many of the other jazz greats. His varied albums include recordings with Ella Fitzgerald, Count Basie, Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, Dizzy Gillespie, Roy Eldridge, Ben Webster, Coleman Hawkins and Joe Pass. His worldwide performances and his recordings, particularly those with his trios and quartets, brought him recognition from numerous places all around the world.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
|1. Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars (Corcovado)|
|2. The Days Of Wine And Roses|
|3. My One And Only Love|
|5. Have You Met Miss Jones?|
|6. You Look Good To Me|
|7. Girl From Ipanema|
|8. D & E|
|9. Time And Again|
|10. Goodbye J.D.|