CDGJ 9525 SA
SHM Single Layer SACDs
Leonard Bernstein is still Gustav Mahler's most famous and, controversially, most significant interpreter. It was he who really popularized the composer's music in the USA and he invented a whole new performing tradition for Mahler. The vast Andante comodo feels expansive and well paced, and Bernstein manages the transitions through consolation and tragedy very effectively.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
• Japanese pressing
|Im Tempo eines gemachlichen Landlers. Etwas tappisch und sehr derb|
|Rondo-Burleske. Allegro assai. Sehr trotzig|
|Adagio. Sehr Langsam un noch zuruckhaltend|