CVIRJ 9697 SA
SHM Single Layer SACDs
|Note:||OBI Strip may or may not be included and packaging may change as stock from manufacturer varies.|
The debut album for PiL (Public Image Ltd), was released December 1978 after being recorded from July to November 1978. It is considered a ground-breaking album grounded heavily in dub reggae.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
|2. Religion I|
|3. Religion II|
|5. Public Image|
|6. Low Life|