The MC-3 Turbo takes high output Moving Coil cartridges a step further, with a high polished, nude fine line diamond.
The MC-3 Turbo has a 3.3mV output, which is perfect for use with virtually any Moving Magnet (MM) phono preamps, included inbuilt models.
The Nude Fine Line diamond resolves a high level of detail and provides expansive stereo imaging.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 3.3 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: < 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: > 24 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: >15 dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB: 20-30.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz + 4 / - 1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *): > 70 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 13 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Nude Fine Line
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/40 µm
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0.75 mg
- Tracking force range: 1.8-2.2 g (18-22 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 2 g (20 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 100 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance: 47 kOhm / < 500 pF
- Cartridge body material: Noryl
- Cartridge colour: Black
- Cartridge weight: 4.1 g
- *) Typical value