CDEJ 9082 SA
SHM Single Layer SACDs
|No. of Discs:||2|
Features SHM-SACD format (single layer) and the DSD master newly produced by UK Classic Sound in 2021, using the original master tapes. Recorded in November 1960 (Tracks 1,6), March 1961 (3,4), and July 1961 (2,5).
Bach's monumental tower complete by violinist Arthur Grumiaux with the energy he had at the height of his 40s. Played with unparalleled beauty and delicate expressiveness that inherits the Franco-Belgian tradition, this performance is one of the most beautiful recordings of the same song, with its solid composition and dignified elegance.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
• Jewel box case
Arthur Grumiaux, violinist