10 inch Vinyl Record
Numbered, limited edition 10-inch LP
A follow-up to the biggest-selling bossa nova record of all time!
Unearthed classic of never-before released music recorded in May 1976
32-page booklet with essays and rare photographs
Getz/Gilberto ‘76 is an instant classic collection of never-before-released recordings captured May 11-16, 1976 at the legendary San Francisco jazz club Keystone Korner.
• A follow-up album to the biggest selling bossa nova record of all time, the Grammy Award-winning Getz/Gilberto (Verve) and Getz/Gilberto No. 2 which sold more than 1 million copies
• A newly discovered unearthed classic of never-before-released music recorded in May 1976
• 32-page booklet includes essays by author James Gavin, bossa nova legend Carlos Lyra, pianist Joanne Brackeen, drummer Billy Hart, and producers Zev Feldman & Todd Barkan
• Includes rare unpublished photographs
• Cover art painting by Puerto Rican expressionist painter, Olga Albizu (Jazz Samba and Getz/Gilberto)
• Release endorsed by João Gilberto & the Stan Getz Estate
|1. E Preciso Perdoar (One Must Forgive)|
|1. Eu Vim da Bahia|
|2. Retrato Em Branco E Preto|