Factory Installed custom options exist for this product. Contact Acoustic Sounds equipment specialists at 1-800-716-3553 for pricing and details!
The Concept is a great-sounding package, built with extreme precision and state-of-the-art materials. The anti-resonant Delrin platter and newly designed tonearm extract maximum resolution from every record.
The advantages of the Clearaudio CONCEPT turntable :
- absolute perfection in finishing, made in Germany
- innovative technology and materials
- all three speeds possible, 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- decoupled DC motor with extreme low noise bush bearings
- precision belt drive
- separate made in Germany power supply
Satisfy Black Tonearm Features:
- The two-piece aluminium headshell with adjustable azimuth allows the accurate alignment of any cartridge type.
- The vertical bearing uses a shaft made of wolfram, the polished ends of which run in sapphire watch bearings.
- The twin horizontal bearings use extremely precise and long-life ceramic bearings.
- Anti-skating control is applied by an innovative magnetic system that acts on the side of the bearing housing.
- An unbroken run of Clearaudio's own Direct Wire cable provides a continuous link without solder connections from the cartridge to phono plugs.