CDGJ 9533 SA
SHM Single Layer SACDs
The great Erich Kleiber should need little if no introduction. His early death at 66 deprived the world of a great artist and fine conductor, whose career, like so many, was stymied by the Nazis. Kleiber's view of Schubert's symphony is cast in the solid interpretative mould of those twentieth century German conductors of stature we now respect and who have probably disappeared with the death of Günter Wand.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
• Japanese pressing
|Symphony No.3 in D major, D200|
|Adagio maestoso – Allegro con brio|
|Symphony No.8 in B minor, D759 “Unfinished”|
|Andante con moto|