CVEN 0286 SA
Single Layer SACD
Funky jazz pianist Yoshioka Hideaki's long-awaited first East Coast recording! Hideaki plays with Jamir Nasser and Jimmy Cobb who he was eager to co-star most. Recorded at Van Gelder Studio, New Jersey, May 31, 2000.
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully.
• 2-channel Single Layer SACD
• Two-channel SACD layer only, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This disc will ONLY work on a Super Audio Disc Player
• Japanese pressing
Yoshioka Hideaki, piano
Jamir Nasser, bass)
Jimmy Cobb, drums
|2. Don’t Take Your Love From Me|
|3. Blowin’ The Blues Away|
|4. Some One To Light Up My Life|
|5. Harlem Blues|
|6. Moment To Moment|