Re-introducing the audio world to the best-selling VPI table of all time! Better than the old one, better than it should be at this price! The Scout was one of the world's best-reviewed turntables! The evolution to the Prime Scout drives to push the envelope a little further with a cleaner sense of build and branding. The Prime Scout is simple to set-up, you can have the table up and running in just minutes!
- 1.25" thick premium textured vinyl covered MDF bonded to a 12 gauge steel plate.
- Machined 1 3/8" thick 6061 aluminum platter.
- Platter rotates on an oil bath bearing and fitted to shaft with a #2 Jacob’s Taper for a concentric rigidly mounted coupling.
- The bearing has a PEEK thrust disc and machined graphite impregnated brass bushings using a Thompson Engineering 60 Rockwell case hardened shaft.
- 300 RPM AC synchronous motor is contained in a separate steel housing and drives the platter with smooth, quiet operation.
- Includes a screw down record clamp that eliminates warps
- Cartridge not included
- Wow and flutter: .08% WRMS
- Speed Accuracy: .08%
- Rumble: >78db down
- Overall Dimensions 19" L x 15" W x 8 ½" H
- Footprint is 18 ½" L x 14 ½" W
- 32 lbs weight