CVIRJ 9691 SA
SHM Single Layer SACDs
|Note:||OBI Strip may or may not be included and packaging may change as stock from manufacturer varies.|
Twelfth studio album!
Ice Cream for Crow is the 12th studio album by Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band, released in September 1982. It is the last Don Van Vliet recorded before abruptly retiring from music to devote himself to a career as a painter. It spent two weeks in the U.K. album charts, reaching No. 90.
"It's a last entertaining blast of wigginess from one of the few truly independent artists in late 20th century pop music, with humor, skill, and style all still intact...With the Magic Band turning out more choppy rhythms, unexpected guitar lines, and outré arrangements, Captain Beefheart lets everything run wild as always, with successful results." — AllMusic
SHM-SACD format is fully compatible with standard SACD players but it does not play on standard CD players. SHM-SACD delivers unbelievably high-quality sound. Japanese pressing.
• 2-channel Single Layer SACD
• Two-channel SACD layer only, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This disc will ONLY work on a Super Audio Disc Player
|1. Ice Cream For Crow|
|2. The Host The Ghost The Most Holy O|
|3. Semi Multicoloured Caucasian|
|4. Hey Garland I Dig Your Tweed Coat|
|5. Evening Bell|
|6. Cardboard Cut Out Sundown|
|7. The Past Sure Is Tense|
|8. Ink Mathematics|
|9. The Witch Doctor Life|
|10. 81 Poop Hatch|
|11. The Thousandth And Tenth Day Of The Human Totem Pole|
|12. Skeleton Makes Good|