Factory Installed custom options exist for this product. Contact Acoustic Sounds equipment specialists at 1-800-716-3553 for pricing and details!
This combo package includes the Concept Turntable and Concept MM High-Output Catridge at price that cant be beat! Savings of $100!
The Concept is a great-sounding package, built with extreme precision and state of the art materials. The anti-resonant Delrin platter and newly designed tonearm extract maximum resolution from every record.
The advantages of the clearaudio CONCEPT turntable :
- absolute perfection in finishing, made in Germany
- Innovative technology and materials
- friction free tonearm magnetic bearing technology
- all three speeds possible, 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- decoupled DC motor with extreme low noise bush bearings
- precision belt drive
- separate made in Germany power supply
- Construction details: Resonance-optimised chassis, Friction free tonearm with magnetic bearing technology
- Speed ranges: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Drive unit (motor): Decoupled DC motor with low noise bearings
- Bearing: Polished and tempered steel shaft in a sintered bronze bushing, runs on a mirror of Teflon
- Platter: Black coloured POM, 30 mm thickness
- Speed variation: ±0,04 %
- Weight: approx. 7,5 kg incl. motor, tonearm and cartridge
- Dimensions (W/D/H in inches): approx. 16,54 x 13,78 x 5,51
- Dimensions (W/D/H in mm): approx. 420 x 350 x 140
- Manufacturers guarantee*: 2 Years
*Only if the warranty registration card is correctly filled out by the owner and sent back to
clearaudio within the stated time.
(1 Stars) 1 person(s) rated this product.
Write a review and let people know what you think of this product OR just rate it.