Electronically regulated speed change unit for Turntables.
• Can act as a power supply for both mains and 16V/AC units
• * Electronic speed change between 33 and 45 r.p.m.
• ** 78 r.p.m. also possible after fitting accessory pulley
• Quartz-generated high precision electronic speed regulation
• All functions microprocessor controlled
• Pitch control
• Voltage constant mains filter function with transformer mains decoupling
• Available in black and silver
* The Pro-Ject Debut III E, Debut III/Phono SB, 1 Xpression III Comfort, 2 Xperience Comfort, RPM 6.1 SB and RPM 6.1 SB SuperPack can not be used with the Speed Box SE
** 78 r.p.m. is not available for the Pro-Ject Debut III E, 2 Xperience, 2 Xperience Comfort, 2 Xperience SuperPack, RPM 9.1, RPM 9.1 SuperPack, RPM 9.1X and RPM 10.
|Nominal speeds ||* 33 and 45 r.p.m. ** Optional 78 r.p.m. |
|Quartz oscillator ||Speed stability ± 0,001% |
|Pitch control ||±20 steps/0,1 r.p.m. |
|Turntable connection ||16V/AC 190mA max. (3W power consumption max.) |
|120V model only ||120V/AC 25mA max. (3W power consumption max.) |
|230V model only ||230V/AC 13mA max. (3W power consumption max.) |
|Power supply type ||Mains-fed outboard power supply |
|Output voltage ||16V/1.000mA AC |
|Dimension W x H x D ||103 x 72 x 145mm |
|Weight ||1.360g without power supply |
(5.00 Stars) 1 person(s) rated this product.
a review and let people know what you think of this product OR
just rate it.