CDGJ 9535 SA
SHM Single Layer SACDs
Stravinsky's ballet LE SACRE DU PRINTEMPS (The Rite of Spring) debuted in Paris on May 29, 1913. It is widely regarded as the most significant event in 20th century classical music and the shock of this revolutionary score can still be felt today.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
• Japanese pressing
|1-11. Le Sacre du printemps|
|12-17. L’Oiseau de feu – Ballet Suite|
|18-20. Jeu De Cartes|