CDGJ 9540 SA
SHM Single Layer SACDs
Fischer-Dieskau was one of the greatest of all Strauss singers. With the marvellous Gerald Moore at the piano, Fischer-Dieskau's earliest recordings of Die schöne Müllerin (1951) and Winterreise (1955) remain invaluable documents of his art. The French dubbed him "Le miracle Fischer-Dieskau" and Elisabeth Schwarzkopf called him "a born god who has it all."
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
• Japanese pressing