Get the best audio performance from iPod & co!
Dock Box S Digital uses digital audio signal from Apple devices to avoid signal degradation inherent to the analogue outputs.
All signals are directly transferred to 24bit/192kHz highend D/A converters by Cirrus Logic. Additionally there is a SPDIF digital output (RCA), that can connect to outboard D/A converters or digital inputs of home cinema processors.
Dock Box S Digital is certified by APPLE and can be used with all equipment that uses 30-pin connection. Due to implementation of XMOS audio processors ultra-low jitter levels are guaranteed. The massive full-metal housing with its new S-Design looks classy and protects against unwanted interference.
The package does also include a full-functional IR remote, that makes it easy to navigate in menues of iPod, iPhone, iPad and adjust volume level.
• Pure digital audio transmission
• 24bit/192kHz D/A converter
• Additional SPDIF output (RCA)
• APPLE certified
• Audio playback from iPod, iPhone, iPad
• iPod/iPhone/iPad charging capability
• S-Video output
• Power switch on faceplate (also switches charging)
• Power button on remote (= standby with charging)
• Full-functional IR remote with volume control
||Analogue/(RCA with 0,775mV) &
S/PDIF (RCA-digital) in 32/44,1/48 kHz
||XMOS (400 Mhz)|
||Cirrus Logic (24bit/192kHz)|
||Front black or silver|
||103 x 36 x 109 mm (BxHxT)|
||585g without power supply|