CDGJ 9128 SA
SHM Single Layer SACDs
Also available on:
• Hybrid Multichannel SACD
Herbert Von Karajan conducts the Berliner Philharmoniker, together with the Wiener Singverein. These performances of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Requiem in D minor, K. 626, and his Mass No. 15 in C major, "Coronation," K. 317, date from September 1975. The vocals of soprano Anna Tomowa-Sintow, contralto Agnes Baltsa, tenor Werner Krenn, and bass José van Dam form a finely blended and warm quartet.
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
• Japanese pressing
|1. Dies irae|
|2. Tuba mirum|
|3. Rex tremendae|
|Domine, Jesu Christe|
|VII. Agnus Dei|