CBLJ 9012 SA
SHM Single Layer SACDs
Also available on:
• 180 Gram Vinyl Record
Recorded at Van Gelder Studio in 1963, The Sidewinder by jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan was a runaway hit that reached number 25 on the Billboard chart. The title track, now a jazz standard, is one of the most influential recordings in soul jazz. All five tracks were written by Morgan and the album features respected tenor sax player Joe Henderson.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
• Cardboard sleeve (mini-LP sleeve)
Lee Morgan, trumpet
Joe Henderson, tenor sax
Barry Harris, piano
Bob Cranshaw, bass
Billy Higgins, drums
|1. The Sidewinder|
|2. Totem Pole|
|3. Gary's Notebook|
|4. Boy, What A Night|