Also available on:
• Integrated Amplifiers
Rogue Audio’s new Pharaoh Hybrid Integrated Amplifier with remote is a no-compromise approach to an integrated amplifier. It truly is a one-box, high-end solution that our own audio expert Chad Stelly gleefully calls his “desert island” integrated amp — a single piece of hardware that’s the Hi-fi Swiss Army Knife you’ll count on for superb playback.
The Pharaoh boasts a 175 WPC amplifier section into 8 ohms that’s based on the tubeD technology used in Rogue’s Medusa amplifier. You get a tube headphone circuit, MM/MC phono, balanced inputs, home theater bypass and a processor loop. The phono has user adjustable loading with 40/60 dB of gain.,
An integration of a double-triode ECC82 (12AU7) tube section into the amplifier combines the best of both solid-state and tube technologies and supplies a smooth, natural sound that normally only tubes provide.
“In his circuit, which he calls ‘tubeD,’ (Rogue Audio’s founder and engineer) Mark O’Brien claims there is none of the dreaded edginess, grain, or etched sound of Class D amplification in the past. And I gotta say that, much to my delight, I pretty much agree with him.” — Garrett Hongo, The Absolute Sound, Aug. 15, 2013, ,All this superior engineering give you these benefits:
• Compatibility with almost any cartridge — high output or low output doesn’t matter
• Solid state output, dynamics and slam of a damping factor of more than 1,000
• Incredibly quiet operation
• Great bandwith
• “Green” design requiring no tube biasing or regular maintenance.
• Designed and built in the USA, 3-year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
General Features and Specifications:
- 175 WPC/8 ohms 350WPC/4 ohms
- Pure tube mu-follower preamplifier
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Green design with extremely low power consumption
- Damping factor > 1000
- Discrete tube based headphone amplifer
- Balanced XLR inputs, three line level inputs, one phono input
- MM/MC phono w/ 40/60dB gain
- Adjustable phono loading
- Massive high storage linear (!) power supply
- Mundorf EVO oil coupling caps
- Ultra high quality components throughout
- 39 pounds/45 pounds shipping weight
- 18.25" wide x 18" deep (including posts and knobs) 6.5" high
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Entirely designed and hand built in the USA
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
(5.00 Stars) 1 person(s) rated this product.
|Write a review and let people know what you think of this product OR just rate it.|