Also available on:
• Power Amplifiers
Ultra compact power amplifier - efficient & audiophile!
A ultra high-efficiency Bi-Phase PWM(Pulse Wave Modulation) circuit with SMD parts incorporates 35 years of R&D and gives outstanding audio performance, while staying cool on the outside.
It fulfills our demand for high resolution with superior micro dynamics and room-filling power.
Sound quality is aimed to be as close as possible to Class A tube amplifiers with their liquid and lifelike presentation.
The Amp Box S Mono is micro-sized and therefore allows easy placement and can be switched on & off remotely via a trigger signal.
A 45cm power-on cable is supplied for this purpose. For Bi- or Tri-amplification use, the remote power-on signal can be relayed to further units.
• Ultra compact & audiophile
• NEW! Advanced amplifier modules
• NEW! 2 ohms drive capability
• NEW! More power and further improved performance
• Mono input with loop-out (RCA)
• Gold-plated speaker sockets
• Suitable for Banana/Spade/Pin/bare wire
• Trigger input with output for further Amp Box Mono S
• Metal casing protects against vibration and interference
• On/Off switch front-sided
• Faceplate silver or black
|Power Output:||1 x 40W / 60W @ 8 / 4 ohms
2 ohms drive capability
|Frequency Response:||5Hz - 20kHz (+ 0dB, - 0,5dB|
|Signal To Noise Ratio:||> -100dB (IEC -A)|
|THD:||< 0,05% @ 10W|
|Input & Loop-out:||RCA sockets|
|Speaker Sockets:||4mm Ø Banana, spade, pin or bare wire|
|Trigger 12V DC:||In&Out, 2-pole jack socket Ø 2,5mm|
|Power Supply:||24V/3A DC (peak 7A DC);100 - 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Standby Power Consumption:||< 1 watt|
|Dimensions W x H x D:||103 x 36 x 104 (122mm with sockets)|
|Weight:||670g without power supply|