The Cloud 11 offers the best performance with some added features:
- Its bottom plate is designed with deeper wells to provide an added level of safety in use. The ball stays in the well and rests squarely on the dimple thus preventing accidental rolling off of the bottom plate.
- The top plate features a thicker skirt that makes the platform more rigid to withstand heavier components and minimize deformation.
- The regular size of the top plate is 18 x 16 to accommodate components with larger footprints.
- The extra thickness of the bottom plate and the top plate skirt improve vibration reduction performance to an average of 99% of the vibration from 5Hz to 500Hz, with a resonance frequency of around 13Hz.
- The Cloud 11 comes standard with five balls, each has an optimal weight load of 10 lbs. A regular Cloud 11 with five balls is matched perfectly with components up to 50-60 lbs. Subtract balls for lighter loads and add more balls for heavier loads.