The Shelter 9000 features new technology that improves dynamic range. Both the 7000 and the 9000 are a complete departure from previous Shelter cartridges. The newly designed body includes higher rigidity, improved front-yoke and larger diameter PC-OCC lead wires wound around the redesigned bobbin. The end result is new levels of dynamism and quietness for a smooth and effortless presentation.
Shelter 9000 Cartridge features:
- Output Voltage: 0.6 mV at 1kHz 5cm/sec.
- Channel Balance: Within 0.8dB at 1kHz
- Stylus Tip: 0.3 x 0.7mil Elliptical Nude Diamond
- Weight: 11g
- DC Resistance: 11 ohms
- Tracking Force Range: 1.4 to 2.0g
- Recommended Load Impedance: within 10 to 30 ohms with step-up transformer, within 100 ohms with head amplifier
- Compliance: 9cu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/-2dB
- Channel Separation at 1 kHz: >25dB
- Anodized Aluminum Body with neodymium magnet