The SME Model 10 precision turntable is built to exacting engineering standards providing reliability and freedom from critical adjustments. Build integrity, sophisticated electronics and vibration free moving parts allow the full capabilities on any sound system to be fully explored.
The designer’s aim; a more affordable product, preserving as much as possible of the performance and engineering excellence found in the celebrated Model 30/2 ‘the best turntable of all time’.
- The Model 10 weighs more than 33lbs but is only Ø12" diameter, thus meeting all the requirements of high density construction on which freedom from coloration depends.
- The turntable is supported on three large polymer isolators within adjustable feet allowing quick and easy levelling.
- A cruciform sub-chassis carried on three polymer loaded towers. A novel design which affords impressive isolation without float.
- Fully machined extensionally damped platter, diamond turned top surface with a fine scroll finish for optimal record interface.
- Large diameter reflex record clamp ensures largest possible platter/record contact.
- Speeds: 33.3, 45 and 78 rpm
- Polished stainless steel stylus guard.
- Soft dust cover to accommodate the turntable and arm, when not in use.
- Dimensions: 14 5/8"W x 13 7/8"D x 6 3/8"H (Record clamp fitted).
- Net weight with power supply: 38lbs.
- Substantial packing case with internal fitments: 29 3/8"W x 16"D x 9 1/2"H
- Shipping weight: 55lbs
Dimensions PSU: 5"W x 10-3/4"D x 3-1/4"H
Dimensions: 14 5/8"W x 13 7/8"D x 6 3/8"H (Record clamp fitted).
Net weight with power supply: 38lbs.
Substantial packing case with internal fitments: 29 3/8"W x 16"D x 9 1/2"H
Shipping weight: 55lbs